I started this blog with a few different goals in mind:
- Learn how to use and customize WordPress, which would be of use to some of my web clients.
- See if I can get into the routine of posting something every day that won’t bore the hell out of any eventual readers.
- If goal #2 works out, try to narrow the focus of what gets posted to something people may want to read.
Today’s progress on the goal list:
- Yup, I’ve set up WordPress and am posting something. I expect the look of this page to change a lot, since I’ll be using it as a testbed for client designs.
- This is today’s post. Woo-hoo!
- Most of what I’ll post will have something to do with music, cooking, life as a freelancer, and raising a precocious 9-year-old with Asperger’s syndrome. Other random stuff may find it’s way in, but I’ll try to keep this from becoming a diary – I have an unused Live Journal account for that.
That’s it for now.